- Probably Hight ram usage

ESET :

+ Low ram usage
+ Great detection

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
I think Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 has better Detection but is just to heavy where as ESET is light and also has good detection! I would prefer Eset

normalizerx

Level 2
Oct 9, 2012
Bitdefender is one of if not the buggiest piece of AV software I have ever used. Their AV engine is one of the best but build after build go and they cannot streamline their software and get rid of the bugs. This is from someone that has used different editions for a number of years. I think Bitdefender 9 was the last smooth version. You can as well check their forums to get an idea of what this AV is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.