Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 FREE 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
To obtain a license Bitdefender Internet Security for a period of 6 months, use the following instructions:

1. Go to the action page on the Bitdefender website.
2. Fill in the form below: Enter your email address and check "I'm not a robot".

2015-09-19_2015.png

3. The mailer click on the link "Install Bitdefender".
4. Create an account Bitdefender Central (or log in by using an existing one).
5. Download and install antivirus software with free license for 6 months, by selecting "Install Bitdefender> Windows".

2015-09-19_2024.png

Terms of action

- This is a license for 181 days (6 months), for home (personal) use.
- The license takes effect from the date of receipt.
- You get free upgrades during the license period.
- No free technical support.

legendcampos

Level 6
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
Good software, but their consumption of ram even at idle discourages me only I have 4 GB ram. :(

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
....thanks guys for this promotion ! After 4-5 years with "F-Secure internet security" i will take a closer look at Bitdefender.

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
To obtain a license Bitdefender Internet Security for a period of 6 months, use the following instructions:

1. Go to the action page on the Bitdefender website.
2. Fill in the form below: Enter your email address and check "I'm not a robot".

View attachment 113087

3. The mailer click on the link "Install Bitdefender".
4. Create an account Bitdefender Central (or log in by using an existing one).
5. Download and install antivirus software with free license for 6 months, by selecting "Install Bitdefender> Windows".

View attachment 113088

Terms of action

- This is a license for 181 days (6 months), for home (personal) use.
- The license takes effect from the date of receipt.
- You get free upgrades during the license period.
- No free technical support.
I did every thing and all I got was a 31 days free trial??:oops:

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
..... yeah... something is wrong with this promotion. I only have 180 days free trial in my Bitdefender account..... :confused:

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
..... yeah... something is wrong with this promotion. I only have 180 days free trial in my Bitdefender account..... :confused:
I sent Bitdefender Support a email explaining and sending them proof through the Bitdefender program itself so I received cconfirmation that they are working on it...will see?o_O

Reactions: LASER_oneXM

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
..yes sorry ....you are right.... 6 Months... :D :D the weekend is over but i'm stil drunk.... :D :D

...maybe one of the moderators could remove my sensless post pls... :) thx!

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.