Status
Not open for further replies.

kev216

Level 20
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Looking at protection, Bitdefender did a great job. Also nice to see the Ransomware protection in action. But it seems that it is still quite high on resource usage and also there seems to be a delay with viewing/detecting the malicious webpages. I hope they will fix this some day.

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Thanks for the video :)

Bitdefender is "Not Only Signatures," but it also uses a good implementation of behavioral technologies.
No antivirus is perfect because it is only one layer of the security configuration, but BD does its job very well.

adnage19

Level 5
Bitdefender did good...good signs & AVC is good.
Emsisoft should add Bitdefender AVC too...no user dependent popups;)
Well, thanks to Emsisoft's cloud, its behavior blocker is getting more automatic.

Bitdefender is pretty good when it comes to protection rate. However, I wouldn't buy it. I'm really happy with Bitdefender Free which is packed with the same engine as paid version.

safe1st

Level 16
Looking at protection, Bitdefender did a great job. Also nice to see the Ransomware protection in action. But it seems that it is still quite high on resource usage and also there seems to be a delay with viewing/detecting the malicious webpages. I hope they will fix this some day.
I saw that network activity download the exe file first and then when its done or almost done.. if its malicious, then bitdefender block it
thats a good thing isnt it?

Well, thanks to Emsisoft's cloud, its behavior blocker is getting more automatic.

Bitdefender is pretty good when it comes to protection rate. However, I wouldn't buy it. I'm really happy with Bitdefender Free which is packed with the same engine as paid version.
I dont think its same as paid version, theres a delay between paid and free version...

Thanks a lot for the review ! Bitdefender did a great job security wise, but they should make it less buggy and improve the UI. Also could you please review Webroot ? It's one of my favorite AV and there are not much reviews of it.
Sure, will do it. it was on the list :)

thanks everyone!
have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.