Bitdefender IS 2017 with SpyShelter Firewall installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicos18

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 26, 2016
Hello,

On my PC I have installed Bitdefender Internet Security 2017 plus SpyShelter Firewall. Besides of very rare BSOD, I have another strange problems: I can't go to certain website in particular. The other website are opened normally, without issues. I noticed that just as the computer starts with the processes of BD and SpyShelter, and for the first 10/15 minutes, I didn't have problems, but passed this amount of time, here are the problems. I get specifically this two type of error: "Unable to load the page" and "Unable to reach the page". The problems happen on all the browsers installed on the PC. My PC has Windows 10 64-bit, I am on the latest build of AU (14393.479). In addition to this, sometimes my browser for open a webpage, it requires a lot of time, and I have to reboot the PC to get Internet working again. At this point, I don’t understand what is the cause to these problem. Can you help me?

Thanks

Evgeny

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 1, 2015
It could be a conflict between two, you already have bit is, with firewall, you dont need more firewall programs like spyshelter firewall, try to delete spyshelter to see if there is any better.

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
HI looks like Bitdefender is taking over and giving problems ,why spyshelter firewall ,this will conflict with Bitdefender for sure .

ant_gamal

Level 5
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
I use spysheleter firewall but with eset internet security

I web of spy they said if you want install it you must disable HIPs on the antivirus protection

I email them about eset and they say if there is no issues ok if problem must disable HIPs

So disable firewall for one of them

In my case nothing happened when install eset

So I didn't disable any of them and works with no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.