Expired Bitdefender "OneClick" Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
pic_comp.png
badge.png

Get the 6 month license for BitDefender Internet Security for you and your friends

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
Im not a costumer from Bitdefender but thats just not fair for them. If they would know u can get Bitdefender everytime for free they would never buyed it. way to much giveaways. Anyways it seems that not much people using bitdefender wich reason i dont know.

rohit

Level 1
Oct 24, 2012
Im not a costumer from Bitdefender but thats just not fair for them. If they would know u can get Bitdefender everytime for free they would never buyed it. way to much giveaways. Anyways it seems that not much people using bitdefender wich reason i dont know.
I agree that too much giveaways can hamper their brand but I still beleive it t be really an effective security Solution.
Not just because it is award winning but I am an experienced customer.

mmmory

Level 2
Verified
Nov 4, 2013
well every anti virus has it's ups and downs. Overall it's a good security suite as compared to many vendors

It's the buggiest software I've ever used, I'd rather have a virus in my system instead of using this piece of garbage. Security doesn't mean anything if a product is not stable, full of bugs and performance hog...

wajiman

Level 5
Verified
Jul 18, 2013
It's the buggiest software I've ever used, I'd rather have a virus in my system instead of using this piece of garbage. Security doesn't mean anything if a product is not stable, full of bugs and performance hog...
I do agree on the bugs part as they can be sometimes a pain in the stomach but for performance side, i don't feel any great impact on my system

Icy

Level 2
Verified
Apr 10, 2014

Enlighten us with your personal preferences so I can insult them.

Reactions: wajiman

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
As we all know, BitDefender oftenly open Giveaway promo..sometimes they close temporary...and ReOpened.
This OneClick are different...once you Click you will got 1 key 4 yourself one 4 your friend and one 4
your cousin, of course one as your reserve.
(4 Keys they sent to you). Give it a try, anyway thanks for OneClick (OC) enjoy...
if you're a little greedy, did like this @ BD promo page Fill 1st field with your
Valid email, other email you can use Fake email, you're done. (see image)
image.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowave

ams963

Level 1
Verified
Mar 14, 2013
The keys have a shelf life of 1 month. That is if they're are activated within 1 month they'll become invalid.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.