Not open for further replies.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
BitDefender Sphere
All-Around Security

This unified security solution enables households running a combination of PCs, Macs, and Android-based smartphones or tablets to protect their devices from e-threats.

Link

Linuxfever

Jan 11, 2011
Page Not Found , the above link is dead.

Ah, here are more details

Bitdefender Sphere

All-Around Security

This unified security solution enables households running a combination of PCs, Macs, and Android-based smartphones or tablets to protect their devices from e-threats.

Protects 3 PCs, 3 Macs, and 3 Android devices (Smartphones or Tablets)
Keeps all devices in household virus-free and private
No slowdown—superior performance
Blocks Facebook and Twitter specific e-threats**
Shop, bank, play and work securely wherever you are
Parental Control, Online Backup & Tune-Up included (PC only)
http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act=announce&f=185&id=48

All the vendors have this type of package , which I guess it's useful but the price is quite high usually. What's the price for BitDefender Sphere ?

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
I checked the link before posting [used the link from the BitDefender Forum] and it worked for me... Quickly checked a few local BD sites and there are a few where Sphere hasn't made the front page :)
Apologies for the short post - I had a few attachments prepared, but couldn't upload them at the time.

From iTWire
"Users are vulnerable to an increasing array of threats from all angles at all times," said Bitdefender Sphere product manager, Cătălina Albișteanu. "Bitdefender has decided to shake up the security market – by simplifying things. The Sphere means peace of mind, and ease of use."

snap2011120916h46m48s00.png

Datasheet

snap2011120916h49m15s00.png

Edit: Added quote from the product manager for Bitdefender Sphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.