Expired Bitdefender Total Security 2014 - 1 Year Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

Austerity

Level 1
Feb 9, 2014
Can someone PM me a key? I tried to do this with a Proxy but couldn't get it to work. I'd like to try Bitdefender for more than a month, but that doesn't warrant purchase (yet). Thanks

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Can someone PM me a key? I tried to do this with a Proxy but couldn't get it to work. I'd like to try Bitdefender for more than a month, but that doesn't warrant purchase (yet). Thanks
I have no more 12 month keys but I sent you a 6 month key

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
This is the online installer and you can get 90 days of free trial BTS.
Code:
http://www.bitdefender.com/media/trials/en/2013/facebook/bitdefender_tsecurity.exe

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.