Update Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Beta

Bundled with PUP
None
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
150 beta testers :( There's no way I'm getting that. How do they expect to get all the bugs fixed if there are only 150 testers? And I'm sure a lot of the testers aren't going to try very hard.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
let's hope that version 2019 is better than version 2018 because in version 2018 there have been quite a few complaints
Their forums is still dead to this day. Good software, but lacks of customer support on the forum. There is like 1 Bitdefender support tries to answer everybody questions seriously? Emsisoft support is still much better than Bitdefender consider Emsisoft is a small virtual company.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
The one time I needed support I used the Bitdefender internal request for support and had a quick response by someone who actually tried to solve the problem I was having... but maybe I was just lucky.

Spawn

Administrator
MalwareTips Staff
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft

davisd

Level 13
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Sophos
I'm in! Lets see what can I do for them. :D
We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to become a member of the Bitdefender Beta Testing Community.
The project will take place exclusively online, and its purpose is to get your feedback on the beta version of the Bitdefender Total Security 2019.

Last edited: