Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
Bitdefender-2019-Beta.png

Source: Bitdefender 2019 Beta Release Date: June 14
The Romanian global technology company planning to release the official beta version of Bitdefender Total Security 2019 on 14th June
Bitdefender accepting only 150 beta testers!!!

Last edited:

Aerdian

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2018
150 beta testers :( There's no way I'm getting that. How do they expect to get all the bugs fixed if there are only 150 testers? And I'm sure a lot of the testers aren't going to try very hard.

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
let's hope that version 2019 is better than version 2018 because in version 2018 there have been quite a few complaints

Their forums is still dead to this day. Good software, but lacks of customer support on the forum. There is like 1 Bitdefender support tries to answer everybody questions seriously? Emsisoft support is still much better than Bitdefender consider Emsisoft is a small virtual company.

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
The one time I needed support I used the Bitdefender internal request for support and had a quick response by someone who actually tried to solve the problem I was having... but maybe I was just lucky.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I'm in! Lets see what can I do for them. :D
We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to become a member of the Bitdefender Beta Testing Community.
The project will take place exclusively online, and its purpose is to get your feedback on the beta version of the Bitdefender Total Security 2019.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.