Expired Bitdefender Total Security 6 Months Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
www.bitdefender.com
How to get a license
Enter your email & Confirm.

Mohammad.poorya

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Sep 10, 2018
Bitdefender Total Security - winning awards for protecting you
Stay safe with 6 Months Free of complete protection
for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android
[Image: fvV2Thx.jpg]

IP USA

Last edited by a moderator:

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
It is great when it comes to protection capabilities, but the bugs :mad: Bitdefender is offered by my ISP for a very low price (nearly for free) if it wasn't buggy and resources hungry, I would definitely use it.
Understandable, I have thought about completely getting rid of BD. Seeing how it goes for now though.

~LDogg

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
First thank you for your sharing but i have an issue :
when try go to giveaway BT Page i see error 404 not found ?

Make sure you use a USA VPN, you could try Windscribe for that, that's what I did to obtain this offer from BD.

~LDogg

az19

Level 1
Nov 30, 2013
Bitdefender Total Security - winning awards for protecting you
Stay safe with 6 Months Free of complete protection
for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android
[Image: fvV2Thx.jpg]

IP USA

Thank you @Mohammad.poorya. I used Zenmate free with US IP and successful. Mail in 1 second.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.