Expired Bitdefender Total Security Multi-Device 2018 (90 days)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Bitdefender Total Security 2018 for 3 months for free. Protect your 5 devices

Giveaway Page:
Bitdefender Total Security 2018 на 3 месяца бесплатно. Защитите 5 ваших устройств
(** Use Google Translator..)
OR
Promotion Page(same as posted above!)
https://www.bitdefender.com/site/Faceboo...eeDownload

WVbXgx0.jpg

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Hi, guys

This promo is down. You won't receive any keys. They launched it in December last year. But since that time only few people could get keys on a day it started. They are big cheaters. Don't waste your time. I contacted them in December with a question why I didn't receive a key but I wasn't replied

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Really? i didn't know that before, i check blogs (giveaways) sometimes so i thought i would share it with you guys i sent email to BD they says i receive it after 24 hours which now 8-9 hours left..

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Really? i didn't know that before, i check blogs (giveaways) sometimes so i thought i would share it with you guys i sent email to BD they says i receive it after 24 hours which now 8-9 hours left..

I tried many times to get some keys but couldn't manage to get even one key. Everytime I got a message like ,, a key will be sent to your email within 24 hours,,.

Allena

Level 1
Feb 8, 2018
Great!
Well 2018 update went smooth for me.
1. Ran the 2017 uninstaller tool(twice and rebooted each time just to be sure all was removed)and rebooted PC.

2. Turned off ALL real time protection from MBAM and ZEMANA(installation precaution)

3. Logged into my BD central went to "my devices" and clicked "Install bitdefender"

Followed all the prompts did a system scan and all is well!!! :)

Reactions: CyberTech

george

Level 1
Verified
Well-known
Jan 29, 2014
i have 60 days left from my BitDefender Total Security 2018 i hope i find a offer with 6+6 months for this AV , is very good and no problems with malware,if i get a 90 days license in how much time i have to activate the license before expire?

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Hamo, so, why don't you use Kerish Doctor and say goodbye with BSOD'S forever?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.