Ah you are a real home made professional2023, that was when I stopped being a sysadmin. nowadays I program for myself and learn new stuff via homelabbing
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Ah you are a real home made professional2023, that was when I stopped being a sysadmin. nowadays I program for myself and learn new stuff via homelabbing
These are the type of people that go on Reddit, Microsoft forums and everywhere to post all these comments.Ah you are a real home made professional![]()
How does it compare to kaspersky? Does it have Application Control Module or something similar to it, for instance?The new version of McAfee released early last year was rewritten from scratch and can't be compared with old versions.
Why does it need to compare to Kaspersky? I put all the technology in a single thread, you can find it.How does it compare to kaspersky? Does it have Application Control Module or something similar to it, for instance?
To me, Kaspersky's the top notchWhy does it need to compare to Kaspersky? I put all the technology in a single thread, you can find it.
There are many that are top notch.To me, Kaspersky's the top notch
What's your listThere are many that are top notch.
If I can not drive, it does not matter if I have Ferrari or Lada.To me, Kaspersky's the top notch
MD, Kaspersky Free, Bitdefender Free, Avast, Avira and AVG are worse than Padvish, Farez, SiliVacine, K7, 360 Total Security?What kind of comparison is that?
You can't compare a paid antivirus program with a free one!
It's like comparing a Ferrari with a Twingo....
MD, Kaspersky Free, Bitdefender Free, Avast, Avira and AVG are worse than Padvish, Farez, SiliVacine, K7, 360 Total Security?
Where did you even find these, first time I’ve heard of themPadvish, Farez, SiliVacine
Padvish is Iranian, but the other two never heard about before.Where did you even find these, first time I’ve heard of them
And they wanna charge too…
Yeah… Skipish… Hard Pass-ish.Padvish is Iranian, but the other two never heard about before.
Great antivirus programs from North Korea and Iran.Where did you even find these, first time I’ve heard of them
And they wanna charge too…
Oh from these regimens and forms of management I expect only the best, one privacy-respecting and preserving software, highly proficient. Will wipe all malwares and nastywares clean in no time.Great antivirus programs from North Korea and Iran.
I haven’t done military and I am bit… you know. Tight when it comes to snipers and bunnies….Banifu Sniper
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes