Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2013
hello .. currently I'm running BD TS 2017 on this laptop .. however I was wondering if I switched to Windows defender (with registry PUA tweaked) + Voodooshield + Zemana AntiLogger (got a lifetime from a giveaway here) would protect me sufficiently .
I thought about this bcoz the combo is really light.
thanks in advance

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
yeah Actually that's what I chose and I did add trafficlight as another layer of protection
Awesome :) you will notice some very obvious improvements in speed and responsiveness.
I was a long time Bd user who also opted for a lighter config a while back and have not regretted the choice ;)

Durden

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2013
Awesome :) you will notice some very obvious improvements in speed and responsiveness.
I was a long time Bd user who also opted for a lighter config a while back and have not regretted the choice ;)
though I've been lucky enough to not to have any bugs with bitdefender whatsover , it always ran well and was quiet light, but with this combo I'm already noticing the difference, it's lighter;).. I liked this combo so much I'm thinking I'm gonna use it on my other laptop :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.