Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Just remember, since Lasso v9, it is now CPUBalance *or* Process Lasso, since Process Lasso contains all of CPUBalance.
Does Process Lasso Pro have CPUBalance Pro already? Or is it that Process Lasso Pro users have to buy a license for CPUBalance Pro to be able to use the Pro version of CPUBalance?

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
As for licenses, I hereby declare I will give 3 CPUBalance Lifetime licenses to the first 3 people to reply to this post. Once you do, email me at support@bitsum.com and say 'I am one of the 3!'. Now, if you are #7, give me a break and don't try, but please do install our software.

It is 99% free. It has one non-timed solicitation dialog which you can 'do not show again', and then has a couple minor feature restrictions.

Still, always got to have a license.
You said ProBalance was demostrable but does that make Process Lasso's features not equally important?

XhenEd

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Yes Process Lasso Pro does have CPUBalance already I think anyway. ;)
Yes, PL Pro does have CPUBalance installed through Insights. But maybe what is included, by default, is the free version. So, I was asking whether what is included is the free or pro in PL Pro. :)

bitsum

From Bitsum
Verified
Developer
Sep 1, 2016
Yes, PL Pro does have CPUBalance installed through Insights. But maybe what is included, by default, is the free version. So, I was asking whether what is included is the free or pro in PL Pro. :)

Depends on if you have Process Lasso or Process Lasso PRO, basically. That will be more true as we go forward.

To all who have submitted - received, give me some time and I'll process them today.

You said ProBalance was demonstrable but does that make Process Lasso's features not equally important?

Absolutely! Process Lasso has ProBalance AND other features of equal importance, depending on your needs.

Thanks!

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Ok, sent promised licenses to all *5* of you who claimed the top 3 spot, lol ;).

Hey, honestly, I just appreciate people using my software, and would make it 100% free if that didn't put me in the streets and stop further innovation.
And I can tell you, As part of his Alpha Team, he is not slinging BS either.
You won't find a Dev (aside from VS Dan) that is more committed and communicates with his team very often.
Gotta give JC Props ;)
PS: did this now so that if he falls over dead from exhaustion I can at least say I spoke up :p lol

Last edited:
A

acemnr suvwxz

As for licenses, I hereby declare I will give 3 CPUBalance Lifetime licenses to the first 3 people to reply to this post. Once you do, email me at support@bitsum.com and say 'I am one of the 3!'. Now, if you are #7, give me a break and don't try, but please do install our software.

It is 99% free. It has one non-timed solicitation dialog which you can 'do not show again', and then has a couple minor feature restrictions.

Still, always got to have a license.

Ok, sent promised licenses to all *5* of you who claimed the top 3 spot, lol ;).

Hey, honestly, I just appreciate people using my software, and would make it 100% free if that didn't put me in the streets and stop further innovation.
I am not #7....... And #5 claimed the top 3 spot........I am #6, so I am eligible to get the license;).......email you at support@bitsum.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: XhenEd

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
And he clearly states that he handed them out to the top 5, if I paid attention in school
6 comes after 5, you missed it by one.
Dev's can't just hand out keys that's their lively hood.
Use it for the trial, and if you like it after buy it and support JC and Bitsum ;)
This is why I think all that type of dealing should be done by PM JC, your going to end up with
500 Emails asking for keys now, on top of a heavy work load :(

Reactions: XhenEd and frogboy

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016

Process Lasso seems to have a playground of settings but what settings do you suggest for general laptop use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.