Advice Request Bitwarden - Failed to verify authenticity of extension?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
Anybody has got problems with Bitwarden's extension? Yesterday my Yandex browser was updated.
I have also installed the latest windows update 19041.153. I wonder, which of those is at fault? :unsure:

Attachments

• capture_03142020_101047.jpg
    capture_03142020_101047.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 199

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
For about a week I've had irregular issues with BitWarden on Firefox, prior to the recent FF update and since I installed it. It can't connect to the web vault occasionally, the spinning wheel is left hanging at sign-in. At the same time I can connect to any other site I've tried so I'm pretty sure that its not my connection that has an occasional outage. I've not found the same issue when using Brave. I can't see anything in their forums that would help me or you with your issues.

Reactions: Protomartyr

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.