Black Bird Cleaner PC Optimization and Image Optimizer Software Review

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
About Black Bird Cleaner:-

New and Fresh approach to both PC cleaning + Image Optimization.

Black Bird Cleaner PC Optimization and Image Optimizer Software Review.

Black Bird Cleaner PC Optimization and Image Optimizer Software Review. Part 2:Test

Conclusion:-
Just when we thought, we couldn't get good PC optimization softwares, Black Bird Cleaner appears and, sky's the limit for this Black Bird to fly.

Last edited by a moderator:

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
Please don't start the comparison thing here guys. If you are happy using CCleaner or whatever software you find most reliable, then keep supporting it. This is just a review so if you have any questions or are curious to know more about it, then ask.

£37.07 seams a bit expensive ? as there are a lot of good ones all ready out there.
It's lifetime license supports all future upgrades forever. No yearly subscription fees + if you talk to them, discounts are always available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Please don't start the comparison thing here guys. If you are happy using CCleaner or whatever software you find most reliable, then keep supporting it. This is just a review so if you have any questions or are curious to know more about it, then ask.
I am not against you and your review indeed, thanks :)
It is my opinion because I have tested the product and I believe it is normal to compare it with other products.
I don't see the problem in that o_O

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
I am not against you and your review indeed, thanks :)
It is my opinion because I have tested the product and I believe it is normal to compare it with other products.
I don't see the problem in that o_O
Hehe, thank you :) finally :p
And yep, we all have tried so much softwares as such, that some of us have really high expectations, while some of us just appreciate anything new they experience. To me, this was new + minimalist is the word if I'm correct i.e just the features I needed and not extra bundled unneeded features. Everything is explained well on the left side, the search for archives, installers, disk analyzer, services tab. Just the perfect things needed in front of our eyes. So this is not just about cleaning the system but understanding and thereby optimizing it, too, according to our needs :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It’s not stated if you reviewed the Free or Pro version.

Could you tell us more about the New Features and how well they work in comparison to similar software?
  • Setup size is small and Installation is very quick.
  • Not bundled with any additional unneeded softwares or features.
  • Scanning speed is great and doesn't impact the performance.
  • Beautiful GUI and new features.
  • Comes with a lifetime license (free supported upgrades forever).
All you have described is it’s installer and scanning speed, but what does that mean? CCleaner is the same, how is Black Bird Cleaner any better?

I agree with Softpedia that the UI is dated, but that is my opinion. See their review here: Black Bird Cleaner Download
Similar thread: Update - Black Bird Cleaner PRO

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
It’s not stated if you reviewed the Free or Pro version.

Could you tell us more about the New Features and how well they work in comparison to similar software?
  • Setup size is small and Installation is very quick.
  • Not bundled with any additional unneeded softwares or features.
  • Scanning speed is great and doesn't impact the performance.
  • Beautiful GUI and new features.
  • Comes with a lifetime license (free supported upgrades forever).
All you have described is it’s installer and scanning speed, but what does that mean? CCleaner is the same, how is Black Bird Cleaner any better?

I agree with Softpedia that the UI is dated, but that is my opinion. See their review here: Black Bird Cleaner Download
Similar thread: Update - Black Bird Cleaner PRO

Dear Spawn sir,
I'm not saying it is better than anything out there coz I never compare. I myself use CCleaner and Wisecare 365 Pro everyday. And I keep trying new softwares as such and to me this software was, as I said, a breath of fresh air. Just to state that I felt something fresh and new using this software.
And if you see the 2 videos, I have not only showed it's installation, it's first run, but also the 2nd run and everything from the start to the end + I tested its Image optimizing feature twice.
As I said, it doesn't asks to backup files or "Are you sure" type of questions and prompts to us, but it does the job. And the tabs that are present in front of our eyes when we run this software, to me they were exactly what I needed (not everything that I needed) but it accomplished almost all I would wanted and being a minimalist software and up to the point. Not any unneeded extra features to make us think that yes this has more features so this is better.
And the attempt to show the information written on the left screen, that said something to me, or at least I thought that yep, these people have really tried to make us all understand everything about this software by putting all the details they can.

I'm not an algorithm guy who would start talking and using jargons. I try to keep it simple, relatable to everyone, but as always, I make my videos to the point and as much information needed to know about a certain software or at least to spark that curiousness in real curious people who then try to do the rest themselves.
I do not agree with Softpedia that it's GUI looks outdated. To me it is beautiful.
I hardly review any software so I wouldn't have put much effort if I didn't like this software or even...if I felt it was okay. To me and something that I do agree with Softpedia i.e this software looks promising and we should try to look at it that way and not throw it into the war zone with the softwares we already love. Before trust, sometimes we have to show a little faith :)
Btw, ur nick reminds me of a Counter-Strike 1.6 player named SpawN :)

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Hehe, thank you :) finally :p
I hardly review any software so I wouldn't have put much effort if I didn't like this software or even...if I felt it was okay.
This is the point!
As I said above, no objection for your work but it is the product that, in my opinion, it is nothing special, promotions apart, I will not spend money for it.
I think that a reviewer needs to be open to all opinions, if you like Black Bird and you want to support it, good for you, but I'm not of your same idea and I don't have problems to say it.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

If you are going to post software reviews then comparisons and opinions are part of the game.
Personally without any comparisons to similar software there is nothing to compare it to and then it is just a review.
A review just like many other sites.
Most of which I never read or view because I am skeptical enough not to make my decision to try or use the software.
Especially given the fact that many reviews are for license giveaways.

whizkidraj

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Nov 9, 2012
If you are going to post software reviews then comparisons and opinions are part of the game.
Personally without any comparisons to similar software there is nothing to compare it to and then it is just a review.
A review just like many other sites.
Most of which I never read or view because I am skeptical enough not to make my decision to try or use the software.
Especially given the fact that many reviews are for license giveaways.
True :) and yep, I do compare, but not in reviews. Reviews are just like inner monologues to me for a software that I wish to talk about.
I have to take out time for these reviews since I have college, classes and all that engineering thing everyday, but still, when it feels right to talk about something, I try to do it all :) And you all and this place and community is the best to share and at the same learn more.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.