On Sale! [Black Friday] Emsisoft Anti-Malware (50% off)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

T

TrinitronMSDOS

Thread author
I can't help you much on that, you have to decide your priority, get the deal as sure thing or wait an hypothetical discount; personally i would take the deal which is "sure" to get, then later trying to get a 3years/3PCs discount.

Thanks a lot for your advice, i think i'll do that ;)

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond me and have a great week-end !

Reactions: Deleted member 178
T

TrinitronMSDOS

Thread author
Can't believe that 58% people voted not to jump on this deal. But I think, its a good choice.

I didn't vote but i would definitely would have take the deal immediately if it was possible to have a 3 years license. Anyway i'll probably get Emsisoft real soon as it's by far the best AV i have tried. And I've tried them all (or most) ;)

T

TrinitronMSDOS

Thread author
Hi @Umbra

I'm really sorry to bother you again, but i wanted to know. Does Emsisoft offers the possibility to renew early or add extra years to your subscription ? As in, if i buy a 1 year subscription now, will i be able to extend it for a few years in a month (for example) ?

Thank you so much for your understanding ;)

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Hi @Umbra

I'm really sorry to bother you again, but i wanted to know. Does Emsisoft offers the possibility to renew early or add extra years to your subscription ? As in, if i buy a 1 year subscription now, will i be able to extend it for a few years in a month (for example) ?

Thank you so much for your understanding ;)

Yup, you can. Been there done that before. :)

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
I didn't vote but i would definitely would have take the deal immediately if it was possible to have a 3 years license. Anyway i'll probably get Emsisoft real soon as it's by far the best AV i have tried. And I've tried them all (or most) ;)

That probably because those are the ones who own Emsisoft for quite some time.
I myself also personally own 5-6 EAM licenses though most of them are only 1 yr+ and the renewal price discount doesn't benefitted to me atm. Guess I would have to wait 5 yrs more.

Reactions: TrinitronMSDOS
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
About Black Friday and licenses:

This specific offer is for new 1-year license keys for Emsisoft Anti-Malware only and only for a maximum of up to three computers.

This license key from a special offer cannot be combined with an existing license key, but you can keep the key from the Black Friday offer and use it to unlock the full version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware for one year on up to three computers again once your current license expired.

No new account needs to be created if you take advantage of the offer and purchase a separate new license key. But by switching license keys the rebate level of the older key will not(!) move to the new license key purchased during the special offer.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.