On Sale! [Black Friday] Emsisoft Anti-Malware (50% off)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
No. however if you are a long time user, you may have a similar deal via our long term loyalty program.

Also, you can extend your license duration via our referral program.

(go to EAM settings > license > click "get a full version license for free")

Thanks!

By the way the promotion is only Valid for 1 yr? Instead of 2/3 years subscription?

Reactions: bribon77 and SHvFl
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Thanks!

By the way the promotion is only Valid for 1 yr? Instead of 2/3 years subscription?
Yes.

If it was applicable then i would be getting the deal of my life. It makes no sense financially for them when lots of people have 30+% off for renewals.
Black Friday stuff are essentially special one time event deals to get new customers (or for current one to protect another machine), current ones have different options that suits them better via the channels i mentioned above.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Note that you get Ashampoo Backup Pro 11 for free with the offer.

I am curious , where are those giveaway software from ?
did Emsi actively ask for cooperation with it ?

Or the reverse is true , those software come for asking cooperation with Emsi ?

Reactions: Weebarra

Hangtooth

Level 5
Verified
Dec 5, 2015
Thanks for a great deal! I had trialed Emsisoft again in Sept-Oct once I saw they hired on Umbra. They have good taste! Glad I waited the extra couple of weeks for the black friday price to firmly hop on board the emsisoft train! Thanks Emsi and thanks Umbra!

Reactions: Weebarra
T

TrinitronMSDOS

Thread author
I would have loved to buy Emisosft Anti-Malware but i wanted a license for 3 years (and 3 pcs). Is it possible to purchase the 1 year license and then renew early ? And how much would that cost me ? Too bad they don't offer promo for 3 years licenses...

Reactions: Weebarra and Syafiq
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
I would have loved to buy Emisosft Anti-Malware but i wanted a license for 3 years (and 3 pcs). Is it possible to purchase the 1 year license and then renew early ? And how much would that cost me ? Too bad they don't offer promo for 3 years licenses...
You may try to deal with our sales team, who knows, they may propose you a personal offer.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
More infos about our Black Friday deal:

1) The license period starts when the license is activated in the software.

2) By default, the Emsisoft license must be activated within the first 10 months from the date of purchase.
See the FAQ on the Shop page (1st item): Emsisoft | Buy Anti-Malware Software For Your Home

3) This promotion is only valid for new licenses, not for renewal purchases.

4) The coupon code is only valid during the Black Friday-Cyber Monday period and will not be active afterwards.
Also, it only works with new Emsisoft Anti-Malware licenses, not renewals.

T

TrinitronMSDOS

Thread author
You may try to deal with our sales team, who knows, they may propose you a personal offer.

I have contacted the sales team as you suggested, fingers crossed hoping they can apply this promo to a 3 years license for 3 pcs.

Thanks you so much for your advice and taking the time to answer me ;)

You are awesome. Emsisoft is awesome. And this forum is awesome :cool:

T

TrinitronMSDOS

Thread author
@Umbra I'm sorry to disturb you, but I've been thinking about something. I haven't received an answer yet from Emsisoft, which is normal as it's the week-end and holidays. The problem is, what if the sales department say they can't make me a discount on a 3 years 3 pcs license ? I won't even be able to buy the 1 year license as the promo will have ended. I mean talk about bad timing, this sale is ending exactly when Emsisoft are gonna be back to work :oops:

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
@Umbra I'm sorry to disturb you, but I've been thinking about something. I haven't received an answer yet from Emsisoft, which is normal as it's the week-end and holidays. The problem is, what if the sales department say they can't make me a discount on a 3 years 3 pcs license ? I won't even be able to buy the 1 year license as the promo will have ended. I mean talk about bad timing, this sale is ending exactly when Emsisoft are gonna be back to work :oops:
I can't help you much on that, you have to decide your priority, get the deal as sure thing or wait an hypothetical discount; personally i would take the deal which is "sure" to get, then later trying to get a 3years/3PCs discount.

Reactions: 1 person

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.