Question Bleachbit Vs Privazer Vs Privacyeraser Pro

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

best privacy&system cleaner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
All three tools are effective for privacy cleanup. BleachBit is open source, so its code can be examined by anyone for hidden logging. PrivacyEraser Pro and PrivaZer are also trusted in the community. Ultimately, the choice depends on your specific needs and preferences. Review their privacy policies and features carefully before deciding.

• +Reputation
Reactions: juietalive

juietalive

Thread author
Apr 3, 2024
cleanup !!! once a month !
I do a cleanup every day with PrivaZer
so far did you face any system failure?slow down bsod not responsive software,corrupting os? is it really safe for everyday cleanup?
iam not tec guy this is why i ask those question because i dont know how to reinstall my os so i want to choose safest tool

Reactions: Nevi

7Oz-64

Level 1
Jan 16, 2023
Personal Choice :
PrivaZer : trusted company, windows deep cleaned
Bleachbit : don't like the UI, otherwise good cleaner
PrivacyEraserPro : Sometimes right clic for erase files or folders cause a completly freeze.

Nice Challenger : WiseDiskCleaner and HibitUninstaller

Avoid Ccleaner : Don't trust company since several years now, before it was ok.

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
I use a combination of Privacy Eraser Free and Hibit Uninstaller (junk files cleaner) once a week. I have a portable version of Hibit.

Last edited:
Reactions: juietalive and Nevi

juietalive

Thread author
Apr 3, 2024
Personal Choice :
PrivaZer : trusted company, windows deep cleaned
Bleachbit : don't like the UI, otherwise good cleaner
PrivacyEraserPro : Sometimes right clic for erase files or folders cause a completly freeze.

Nice Challenger : WiseDiskCleaner and HibitUninstaller

Avoid Ccleaner : Don't trust company since several years now, before it was ok.
between privazer and bleachbit which one is the most complete and safer for cleanup

Mar 10, 2024
between privazer and bleachbit which one is the most complete and safer for cleanup
While I joked about throwing the drive in the microwave above i was not joking about these applications being aggressive and chancing damaging legitimate system/files.

What exactly are you concerned with is the first "practical" question. Are you anticipating someone gaining physical access to your machines and being capable of retrieving deleted files from your drives that you feel you need to use advanced tools to over write them into oblivion? If this is not the case you can simply delete what you need to and use the built in disk cleanup tool in windows for a safer non aggressive approach.

7Oz-64

Level 1
Jan 16, 2023
@juietalive
PrivaZer, but you'll have to review before cleaning if you tic more cleaning options, if you use it by default it's ok, but remember that it's not the quantity of erased files which make a good cleaner, it's the efficiency.

@Practical Response, agree using windows cleanup tool never let you down.

For those want to gain more space Tips for Windows 10 users (never tried on W11, but maybe it's the same) : AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
1- Old bug, open control panel>Administrative tools>task scheduler>scroll down to windows then management and provisioning, deactivate Cellular and Logon tasks in the right pane, after go to C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local and delete alls *.tmp (useless).

2- After each Patch Thuesday go to C:\Windows\servicing\LCU and delete the folder inside (Never had any issue).

3- Same as 2, go to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download and delete the folder inside (same;)).(WiseDiskCleaner do that too).

Countryboy_MN

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
May 30, 2013
I use Privazer Pro and the free version of Privacy Eraser. Also Wise Disc Cleaner about once a week. Never used BleachBit so I have comment on that.

Reactions: Back3

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I have been using Wise Disc Cleaner for years and I have never had any problems with damaging the system. For me it is good and I don't need anything else.

Reactions: Morro and Back3

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Out of the 3 mention in the poll, I prefer Privazer, but I only use it on my external Hard Drive and not on my SSD. On my SSD I use Wise Diskcleaner once a week to clear out old stuff. :)

rooney49

Level 1
Jun 14, 2023
Using Privazer Pro. They have setting to monitor browser and run cleaner once it closes. Works out well as I do not trust their DeepClean, so I use it to clear browser activities (cookies, sessions, etc.)
Windows 11 has a cleanup tool which I run weekly once.

Reactions: n8chavez

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.