Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
google chrome,firefox
Maintenance tools
none
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

You need a login password OR PIN, possibly change UAC to Always Notify and a system image incase of malware infection or some kind of error - your system is unsecure.
@Umbra

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noxx

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Add Malwarebytes Anti Exploit and Malware for protection and scanning. Also Zemana is another great scanner to use.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Two important vital component whuch you require to fix it out. You have good decent AV but intruders can easily access your system. Anyway add CCleaner for cleaning those junk files daily.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
For a backup solution you could use either Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper both have a free and very reliable free version. ;)
If you do not have a portable HDD give Aomei One Key a try.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.