BlockBear for iOS - Block Ads, Online Tracking, Content Blocker for Safari

Do you have a Content Blocker installed for iOS?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I might try this!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Homepage: BlockBear | Block ads and protect your privacy

BlockBear is a really simple and ferocious adblocking app that allows you to browse the web ad-free and reclaim valuable screen space.
  • Blocks ads (popups, text ads, banners) and removes website clutter
  • Loads many websites 3-5x faster saving time and bandwidth
  • Protects your privacy from widespread online tracking (cookies, beacons, scripts, etc)
  • Lets you choose to block any combination of ads, online tracking and social buttons with a simple switch
  • Helps you to conveniently whitelist your favourite websites from within Safari using the BlockBear Safari extension
  • Includes 100% more bears than competing ad blockers
Get app for iOS: ‎BlockBear!

RejZoR

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2016
I'm using "1Blocker X". It was like 2€ on app store and it also blocks trackers as well as other things like cookie notices, cryptominers and social widgets.

There are quite few ad blockers. Blockbear isn't bad and it's free.

Threadripper

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2019
I change my DNS on WiFi to AdGuard Family, and Windscribe is on 99% of the time so ROBERT clears up the rest including on mobile data. DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser is my go-to and that also blocks trackers.

Not a criticism of these blocking apps, rather an alternative.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Actually i just downloaded that enabled it in the settings i checked it its not blocked ads on 9tomac, neowin, a few sites as it's not working for me i dont know, so i disabled it and i use StopAd it works for me o_O

I'm on iOS 11.3.1

Reactions: oldschool

thrillskr

Level 2
Verified
Dec 28, 2018

+ AdGaurd DNS on router.

Or with Surfshark VPN Clean Web.

Blockbear i treid but was not impressed.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.