Blocked

cacton98

Thread author
Jun 11, 2017
Not sure where to go now normally its easy but this has me stiffed. After running Hitman Pro 3.7.20, Spy Hunter 4.26.12.4615. RKill lastly PC SCAN & repair by reimage. I still cannot run ADWCLEANER 6.0.47.EXE or Junk Removal Tool JRT.EXE, I have Kerish Doctor 2016 running.
The host file contains several items I am not familiar with.

I went to control panel opened default program then Associate a file type or protocol with a program. I got a LOOOONG LIST of CHINESE CRAPScreenshot (26).png Screenshot (29).png

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    67.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Addition.txt
    47.6 KB · Views: 3

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

Download
51a5f31352b88-icon_MBAR.png
Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to your desktop.
  • Double-click the icon to start the tool.
  • It will ask you where to extract it, then it will start.
  • Warning! Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit needs to be run from an account with administrator rights.
  • Click in the introduction screen "next" to continue.
  • Click in the following screen "Update" to obtain the latest malware definitions.
  • Once the update is complete select "Next" and click "Scan".
  • When the scan is finished and no malware has been found select "Exit".
  • If malware was detected, make sure to check all the items and click "Cleanup". Reboot your computer.
  • Open the MBAR folder and paste the content of the following files in your next reply:
    • "mbar-log-{date} (xx-xx-xx).txt"
    • "system-log.txt"

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.