Macrium Reflect free
Risk factors
    • Gaming
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Browsing to popular websites
    • Streaming audio/video content from shady sites
    • Working from home
Computer specs
Unbranded, i7 4790, gtx 970, 16gb ddr3,ssd os + hard drives above 10 for storage

boombastik

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
I am in above 40 different sites and online activity and every one of them has manually different password created by me. The password must inserted every time by me and if some times i dont rember one of them i have wrote the in an paper agenta that is locked in my house.
I am old school oh yeah!!!

boombastik

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
Could consider taking Malwarebytes off and using Voodoshield ,better compliment to Windows defender,and lighter on your system,thou lol you have a powerhouse

Voodoshield is good approach with a simple PC i have a gaming PC with 7 tb pc games steam, origin, epic,gog etc. I think it will be hassle.
The same for the uac to maximum.
Also the the mbam has a very powerful tool the global ip web protection. If u ever bypassed, the ip protection will start to be chatty!
Also the malware-bytes is one of the third party tool that follows Microsoft guidelines and for me this is important.

also i don't like security that is passive and install drivers.
for example. northon power eraser install drivers if u make a rootkit scan.
zemana free install 2 drivers in ring1 (as i remember) that run always even if u close it or even if u uninstall it.

I always prefered security to be build with a stable machine in mind. Without the later security has no meaning.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.