Troubleshoot Boot Prob

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
When I press the start button on my Lenovo V570 it gets hung up on the initial page that says Lenovo in large white letters in the middle of the screen. In the lower left corner it says "Press F2 for enter setup, F12 for enter MultiBoot Menu". In the lower right corner there is a bar that gets hung up immediately at about the half way point.

I can't start the computer in SAFE mode with f8.

Reactions: Logethica
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
If Lenovo is better then I wouldn't bother with the HP anymore
Why not bother HP laptop?
If the display prob can be solved or the repair cost is cheap then its good to get it working, right?
Every other things with HP is fine except display.

And now after trying various solutions & google search I think its a inverter connection loose prob. I don't think its a backlight/light prob coz leds on the keyboard & HP logo on the back of the shutter lights fine.

And I read in HP forum that my model & couple other HP model have design fault. It was mentioned something like inverter wire or connection inside is close to shutter so when shutter is closed the wire gets pushed/punched & overtime connection is loose. When you have display prob like black screen then if you move shutter front back it sometimes solves the prob or if you tap lightly on the place where the connection is display comes up.

Reactions: Logethica
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.