BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
8th June 2016. Update

• Removed ESET Internet Security 10 Beta (some slowdowns, and errors in loading certain webpages)
  • Disabled Windows Defender completely (because of the noticeable lag when it was enabled)
  • Zemana AntiMalware Premium only real-time protection - Pandora Cloud Sandbox Technology Enabled
System is flying :cool:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Slowdowns and errors in loading webpages was caused by Firewall module in ESET Internet Security 10 Beta.
Changed to ESET NOD32 Antivirus 10 Beta build 10.0.169.0
No problems so far. Impact on the system > very light

Kept Zemana AntiMalware as a second opinion

Akshay Gupta

Aug 25, 2016
Hey after deleting sysnetwrk.exe file from dsq folder I am not to connect to server and not able to use browser any more showing no interest connection

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Hey after deleting sysnetwrk.exe file from dsq folder I am not to connect to server and not able to use browser any more showing no interest connection
If you believe your machine is infected with malware open a new thread on Malware Removal Assistance forum
Malware Removal Assistance

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
After some time testing my system speed I am back to Windows 7 Professional. Several reasons :

• Incompatibility of my integrated graphics with Windows 10. Needed to use some third party fix for being able to bypass WDDM
  • Real feel that my system is more responsive
  • No Avast freezing problems and improper disablement of the Windows Defender in Windows 10
  • Proper driver installation of my AHCI bus which made +70MB boost in read/write performance of my SSD
  • Personal feeling of having more control over the OS
If I had newer laptop it would work fine with Windows 10, probably, but since Intel decided to leave us without the proper drivers for Intel GMA 4500 MHD and a 1/3 of the chipset, I had to make this move. I probably won't come back to Windows 10 until I buy a new laptop.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Seems that Anniversary Update have brought more problems than it actually fixed o_O
Pre Anniversary update for me.Has to be an ASUS problem or a Windows 10 problem with some Driver/hardware on ASUS as I have updated some much older PC's and have not had one problem.
I have not been able to narrow it down but knock on wood 7 has been stable.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Has to be an ASUS problem or a Windows 10 problem with some Driver/hardware on ASUS as I have updated some much older PC's and have not had one problem.
My friend has configuration with an ASUS mobo which worked perfectly before AU. But after , some driver signing problems couldn't make his memory controller to speed up.. Tried different and older drivers but unsuccessfully.
Seems that Microsoft is not spending enough time to test Windows 10 on wider hardware

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
for the same reason I also do not I installed Widows 10 and remained on Windos 8.1.
I think I also remain on Windows 8.1
and besides, as I do not have control over its own system I thank for Windows 10.:(

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
for the same reason I also do not I installed Widows 10 and remained on Windos 8.1.
I think I also remain on Windows 8.1
and besides, as I do not have control over its own system I thank for Windows 10.:(
I think if your system works perfectly with 8.1 it would work probably even better with 10, but every system is different...

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I do not have Widows 10 mainly because of the updates do not have control over its own system to MS decides about all the updates and I can not do anything.
and besides, why change something that works well and no problems with it.:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.