Boruteczko's configuration

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you for your config. Both Dark :cool:(Umbra Polaris) & Light :D(Illumination) point you in the right (more secure) direction!:) With Comodo Dragon running in virtual mode (sandboxed) you might consider opening your default browser, Opera, more securely through running it in Sandboxie.;)

Boruteczko

Thread author
Verified
Jan 18, 2014
I'd gladly start using Sandboxie with my cherished Opera Opera 12.x instead virtualized Dragon but COMODO seems to have some compatibility problems with Sandboxie.
I'd like to try Bitdefender Total security (thanks again for key(s):)) but will it be enough if I disable Bitdefender's firewal module and there'll be no glitches (or key are god for Antivirus Plus too?)?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.