Poll Brave Ad-Shields - How many filter lists have you subscribed to?

Brave
6 Replies 733 Views

Brave Ad-Shields - How many filter lists have you subscribed to?

  • 1 - 3

    Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 4 - 6

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 7 - 10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11- 15

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • > 15

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Sampei.Nihira

Level 24
Verified
Well-known
This poll is open to all forum members who use the Brave browser.
Specifically, it is intended for those who use Brave Ad-Shields, even if only occasionally.

I'd like to remind forum members that before voting, they must enable this flag in Brave:

  • Show hidden adblock filter list components
Reveals adblock filter list components in brave://settings/shields/filters that would normally be hidden.

The enabled filter lists are here:

Code:
brave://settings/shields/filters


Otherwise, the count of enabled filter lists is certainly lower than the actual number you have.;)


​

 
I'm currently using Brave Ad-Shields only in CWS, where I've disabled uBo because Ad-Shields is more effective (+2 custom filters).
I've enabled only 3 filter lists:

  1. Brave Default Adblock Filters
  2. Brave First Party Adblock Filters
  3. AdGuard URL Tracking Protection Filters
In CWS, “play.google” is blocked by Ad-Shields, and “Google Tag Manager” and “client6google.com” are blocked by my NextDNS.
I reserve the right to use Ad-Shields in the future on the few websites where I have disabled uBo.
 
I'm currently using Brave Ad-Shields only in CWS, where I've disabled uBo because Ad-Shields is more effective (+2 custom filters).
I've enabled only 3 filter lists:

  1. Brave Default Adblock Filters
  2. Brave First Party Adblock Filters
  3. AdGuard URL Tracking Protection Filters
In CWS, “play.google” is blocked by Ad-Shields, and “Google Tag Manager” and “client6google.com” are blocked by my NextDNS.
I reserve the right to use Ad-Shields in the future on the few websites where I have disabled uBo.

Right now, I've subscribed to only 2 filter lists.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top