zghenzi

Hello,

Sometime ago I started having a chrome tab open randomly with a random generated ad tab. Even when chrome isn't running it opens one tab up, so I tried searching for malware problems and noticed that if I searched "malware" or "adware" words, chrome would turn off automatically.

I've managed to install Malwarebytes and Spybot, entered Safe Mode and performed a scan, which removed the malware that was affecting the search words and having a svchost process to take like 50% of CPU usage, but the tab opening randomly continued.

Malwarebytes and Spybot won't detect anything - I've runned CCleaner to clean up the disk and registry but the problem persists.

I tried uninstalling Chrome too and when I've done it, Malwarebytes pop-up with a "Blocked site" warning. This are all the leads I have to the problem, hope you guys can help me with it:

Blocked Site #1:

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0

-Website Data-
Category: Malware
Domain: a616.enigma.safecart.com
IP Address: 192.230.82.38
Port: [51237]
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

Blocked Site #2:

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0

-Website Data-
Category: Malware
Domain: newtab-media.com
IP Address: 108.59.81.209
Port: [50207]
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

Thanks.

Operating System
Windows 10
Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
64-bit (x64)
Infection date and initial symptoms
04-07-2018, randomly opens a random ad tab, even if Google Chrome isn't running.
Current issues and symptoms
Randomly opens a random ad tab, even if Google Chrome isn't running.
Steps taken in order to remove the infection
I've managed to install Malwarebytes and Spybot, entered Safe Mode and performed a scan, which removed the malware that was affecting the search words and having a svchost process to take like 50% of CPU usage, but the tab opening randomly continued.

Malwarebytes and Spybot won't detect anything - I've runned CCleaner to clean up the disk and registry but the problem persists.

I tried uninstalling Chrome too and when I've done it, Malwarebytes pop-up with a "Blocked site" warning.
Logs added to Help Request
FRST.txt, Addition.txt, I've also uploaded logs from other scans that I've performed

Attachments