Rozesky2

Level 3
Verified
My friends computer had her browser hijacked by a flashing page that says she has malware and to call this number. Since she could not reach me she called the number and let them log into her computer.
I got ahold of her when they were"working " on the computer and had her shut it down. Now I have gone
over to her house and brought the computer here to work on it.

I reset the browser and ran malwarebytes. Malwarebytes did not find anything. I will be upload it the results of FRST to this post. I am worried I have not removed everything they put on her computer. What else should I do to make sure her computer is free of anything they might have put on her computer??
They of couse wanted $250.00 dollars from her but oddly enough they said they would wait until they "cleaned the computer remotely" That makes me really nervous they might have put something in her computer.
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top