Verified
Jun 24, 2011
This is my Opera
qqzqli.png

Coffeeman

Level 3
Verified
Nov 24, 2012
Say what? pardon my ignorance, but this "speed browser" is based on which of the known engines?
In other news, looking for a pretty secure alternative to Chrome, been using Opera for some time, and I like it for my casual browsing needs, but I use some online banking so...Could you fellows, point me at some threads on this?!

DrySun

Level 1
Verified
Jul 8, 2014
My main browser is Comodo IceDradon. I frequently switch browsers but I believe I will stay with this one for a while. Sorry, no themes yet but I'm very impressed about how few resources it uses compared to other browsers with a few extensions.

http://i.imgur.com/qA235w2.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.