Solved browsers are infected by some rassion web site, edge is worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric2k

New Member
the popup just won't go away, please help. my wife doesn't want to use this new machine for anything. I found it really unsecure too...

already tried all malware tools but it comes back every time.

I really appreciate any help. thanks a lot!
Eric
 

Attachments

Hi Eagle

I've been trying to get it this morning but so far it didn't come back. No idea it's removed or just take a rest? the last thing i did is to do a deep scan by Zemana AntiMalware and it did find a ip hijack which was not discovered by all other tools even its own smart scan.

Not sure if that makes a difference? but i'm sure last night those pop ups were still there after the scan.

thank you eagle for your help.
Eric
 
It is very possible that Zemana took care of it because right now I do not see signs of active infection in your reports. I would appreciate if you could attach all zemana reports.
 
Yes, you had fake DNS server set on your PC. Zemana took care of it in Smart Scan.

Wi-Fi
Status : Scanned
Object : Wi-Fi 87.118.74.138
MD5 : -
Publisher : -
Size : -
Version : -
Detection : DNS Hijack
Cleaning Action : Repair
Related Objects :
DNS Server - Wi-Fi : 87.118.74.138
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top