Update Bullguard 2018 Beta

Did they ditch Bitdefender ? for what? so they are following the trend of removing firewalls and depending on windows? just like anybody else?

I3rYcE

Level 8
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
If you’re running Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10, you’re all ready to start using BullGuard 2018 Beta.

View online | Unsubscribe
WELCOME TO BETA PROGRAM

Hello,

If you’re running Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10, you’re all ready to start using BullGuard 2018 Beta. Just follow the instructions below:

1. Uninstall your current security product

2. Install BullGuard Beta 2018
Download Now BullGuard Beta 2018
3. Try it out and please let us know what you think.
You should only send feedback directly from the product by clicking the dedicated feedback button.

We keep you safe and we keep it simple.

Contact Us About Us Privacy Policy
Add bullguard@mail.bullguard.com to your email address book to ensure you receive our newsletter and special offers.

©2017 BullGuard

Faybert

Level 22
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
G Data
I installed yesterday the beta version of 2018, stays light as in the previous version, does not slow down when accessing sites, Windows startup, just need to test the new behavior blocker with some new samples of malware, in short, I'm liking and I think That I will continue using it.

Attachments

HarborFront

Level 41
Content Creator
Verified
I installed yesterday the beta version of 2018, stays light as in the previous version, does not slow down when accessing sites, Windows startup, just need to test the new behavior blocker with some new samples of malware, in short, I'm liking and I think That I will continue using it.
Do you think you can post some pictures of the firewall and any advanced settings? Thanks

Faybert

Level 22
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
G Data
Do you think you can post some pictures of the firewall and any advanced settings? Thanks
It has no advanced settings, BullGuard has removed its firewall from version 17.1.333 and now works as an extra layer of security on top of Windows Firewall.

Attachments

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
It has no advanced settings, BullGuard has removed its firewall from version 17.1.333 and now works as an extra layer of security on top of Windows Firewall.
All the settings were removed! Simple functionality. Too bad

amir 957

Level 4
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
ESET
Does bullgaurd use its own engine beside Bitdefnder engine?
Is there any way to submit undetected malwares to them?