Status
Not open for further replies.

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Did they ditch Bitdefender ? for what? so they are following the trend of removing firewalls and depending on windows? just like anybody else?

Reactions: iAwake

I3rYcE

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
If you’re running Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10, you’re all ready to start using BullGuard 2018 Beta.

View online | Unsubscribe
WELCOME TO BETA PROGRAM

beta2-bg.jpg

Hello,

If you’re running Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10, you’re all ready to start using BullGuard 2018 Beta. Just follow the instructions below:

1. Uninstall your current security product

2. Install BullGuard Beta 2018
Download Now BullGuard Beta 2018
3. Try it out and please let us know what you think.
You should only send feedback directly from the product by clicking the dedicated feedback button.

feedback-img.jpg

We keep you safe and we keep it simple.

Contact Us About Us Privacy Policy
Add bullguard@mail.bullguard.com to your email address book to ensure you receive our newsletter and special offers.

©2017 BullGuard

signature.jpg

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
I installed yesterday the beta version of 2018, stays light as in the previous version, does not slow down when accessing sites, Windows startup, just need to test the new behavior blocker with some new samples of malware, in short, I'm liking and I think That I will continue using it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 983
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 951

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I installed yesterday the beta version of 2018, stays light as in the previous version, does not slow down when accessing sites, Windows startup, just need to test the new behavior blocker with some new samples of malware, in short, I'm liking and I think That I will continue using it.
Do you think you can post some pictures of the firewall and any advanced settings? Thanks

iAwake

Level 1
Verified
Aug 4, 2017
It has no advanced settings, BullGuard has removed its firewall from version 17.1.333 and now works as an extra layer of security on top of Windows Firewall.

All the settings were removed! Simple functionality. Too bad

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
It has no advanced settings, BullGuard has removed its firewall from version 17.1.333 and now works as an extra layer of security on top of Windows Firewall.
Good move from Bullguard.Less bloat!;)

amir 957

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Does bullgaurd use its own engine beside Bitdefnder engine?
Is there any way to submit undetected malwares to them?

Reactions: spaceoctopus
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.