I3rYcE

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
BETA PROGRAM

Help us make the next BullGuard Security Edition our best yet.
Our prizes await you.

1 x Amazon Gift Card: 400 EUR

3 x Amazon Gift Card: 200 EUR

10 x Amazon Gift Card: 100 EUR

200 x Internet Security
devices.jpg
1 Year - 3 Devices

is_box_2018.png

Join now and be the first to experience the latest features from BullGuard.
Your feedback will help us make our products even better and the most valuable
contributions will be rewarded.

contest.

Timeline

timeline.png

FAQs
Why must I uninstall the current BullGuard build?

border.png

+

Can I be part of the beta, even if I don’t already have a user account?

border.png

+

What are the technical requirements to run the Beta BullGuard build?

border.png

+

What should I look out for when testing the Beta build?

border.png

+

What are the general rules of the competition?

border.png

+

Are there any risks associated with the beta build?

border.png

+

What happens after the beta period is over?

border.png

+

How will the winners be announced?

border.png

+

We keep you safe and we keep it simple.

© 2017 BullGuard. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy & Cookies Legal Terms

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I was hoping for a new UI, can't stand existing one. But new Behavioral Engine is even more exciting news. I am more interested to know how good/interactive/informative the new Bullguards BB will be against such strong competitors like G Data and Emsisoft. :eek:

VeeekTor

Level 5
Verified
May 16, 2017
Left this note on their Facebook page:

OK for the BullGuard 2018 beta, here is what I would do.

Make your firewall in and outbound, with a lite sandbox, similar to Comodo firewall, with the ability to change your settings as seen here

This alone would be a tremendous jump in security. Then the BB needs to be fine-tuned.

The AV signatures are not such a big deal, but still important for off line security. The cloud support must be top notch.

Then you’re on your way to being one of the best. in short take, the best from your competition and make it into a singular sleek package.

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
Whoa nice. Never tried this product. How is it?
It's a good AV, do not take into account some of the fan boys here, do the test yourself, I've tested it once, and I like it, it's light, it has its own engine and Bitdefender, and in this new version (2018) it goes Have a new behavior blocker, in fact, instead of asking someone's opinion, test it, this is the best way to find a good antivirus for you :)

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015
It's a good AV, do not take into account some of the fan boys here, do the test yourself, I've tested it once, and I like it, it's light, it has its own engine and Bitdefender, and in this new version (2018) it goes Have a new behavior blocker, in fact, instead of asking someone's opinion, test it, this is the best way to find a good antivirus for you :)

I may check it out indeed. Signed up for the beta.

Left this note on their Facebook page:

OK for the BullGuard 2018 beta, here is what I would do.

Make your firewall in and outbound, with a lite sandbox, similar to Comodo firewall, with the ability to change your settings as seen here

This alone would be a tremendous jump in security. Then the BB needs to be fine-tuned.

The AV signatures are not such a big deal, but still important for off line security. The cloud support must be top notch.

Then you’re on your way to being one of the best. in short take, the best from your competition and make it into a singular sleek package.

It's wasted effort. They have a beta program of what they have already actually done and will focus only on that and nothing else. That's the purpose of a beta build.

Reactions: darko999

VeeekTor

Level 5
Verified
May 16, 2017
It's wasted effort. They have a beta program of what they have already actually done and will focus only on that and nothing else. That's the purpose of a beta build.

Don't despair. There is always next year... Bullguard 2019, and now they have a few ideas on what to include. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.