App Review Bullguard Antivirus Tested

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Siam Alam

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
At around 3min mark, time is 1am
3.12 mark its 7 am

so it took nearly 6 hours to finish the scan and fixing the infections it detected if we are to go by the video. However as I have used Bullguard in the past, I know for a fact that is not that long but it is long. Also Bullguard was also in the category of light solutions, in the realm of ESET.

Bullguard's Game Booster sure is an interesting feature and it actually works. My only grip with this solution is the UI... I just cant get my heard around the several Disabled blocks, unless you go for Internet Security version.

The Antivirus itself is actually worth it, 1 year license for 1 pc for 29.99 Euros

And for those interested in this solution, check the 3 month trial for Internet Security:

Bryan320

Level 8
Oct 11, 2019
The UI is the worst i have ever seen out of any product. This is the worst eye sore out of any product i have seen it's so unorganized...

Reactions: Step 1

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.