Expired BullGuard Internet Security -1 year / 1 device

Discussion in 'Giveaways Archive' started by hamo, Dec 19, 2017.

1. hamo

hamo Level 8

Mar 30, 2014
    Windows 10
    Site of Promotion:
    Type of Event:
    • Giveaway
    BullGuard Internet Security
    1 year / 1 device

Only today 20 - Dec - 17

Promo Link : 2018 AUSGABE

1 - Click on the green button "Install - Free 1 Year / 1 PC". As a result, the download of the installer starts automatically. Start this and download the free annual license starts.
    2 - After starting the program you have to create a new account with BullGuard with a valid e-mail address and a password and log in afterwards. Anyone who already has a BullGuard account can register directly with it.

The annual license expires automatically after one year. No payment details are requested.

vindiesel, syfer, Xtwillight and 10 others like this.
  2. davisd

davisd Level 10

Feb 2, 2016
    Baltic States
    Windows 10
    Bullguard is growing a userbase with these giveaways lately, I wonder for how long they will continue doing this, like Bitdefender did few years ago, then they stopped. :D
  3. CyberTech

CyberTech Level 4

Nov 10, 2017
    Vouch clerk
    At your girlfriend's home
    Windows 10
    That's nice dude i feel like if i would use this program my laptop could fked up as BSOD lol but well thank you for sharing
    Xtwillight and daljeet like this.
  4. _Rain_

_Rain_ Level 1

Oct 20, 2014
    Heavyweight antivirus for all
  5. jogs

jogs Level 12

Nov 19, 2012
    Every company should do this to increase their userbase, ultimately we will be the gainers. ;)
    davisd likes this.
  6. syfer

syfer Level 1

Aug 7, 2011
    Hi which one is best BullGuard Internet Security or TrendMicro Internet Security 2018???????
  7. TheJokerz

TheJokerz Level 5

Jan 7, 2016
    Information Technology
    Windows 10
    Got 1 year thanks for the share!
    hamo likes this.
  8. gery79

gery79 Level 4

Jun 21, 2011
    i just bought an Avira Optimization Suite and i wished i did not . So many giveaways lately .