jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
Hello :)

I think you don't need bullguard virus scan since you have already BIS and Webroot.

Then alternative for backup software is built in from Windows or third party like AOIMEI Backup or Macrium Reflect for system image.

A bit overkill when you have Anti-Executable, let the UAC make the job since you configure at highest settings.

Last edited:

bunchuu

Level 7
Verified
Hello :)

I think you don't need bullguard virus scan since you have already BIS and Webroot.

Then alternative for backup software is built in from Windpws or third party like AOIMEI Backup or Macrium Reflect for system image.

A bit overkill when you have Anti-Executable, let the UAC make the job since you configure at highest settings.
Thanks for your review. I will consider your advice. :)

bunchuu

Level 7
Verified
I have removed bullguard and installed aomei backupper pro :D. For MBAM, I got MBAM premium.
Sorry for uncomplete information. MBAM blocked several malicious websites when I was using uTorrent :)

viktik

Level 24
can you tell how your system got infected by malware recently.
Which antivirus you were using at that time.

JM Safe

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Wow, a lot of virus scanner, a very secured PC. Congrats!
I suggest you to unistall Eagleget and install the extension DownThemAll! for Mozilla Firefox.

:D

Reactions: Logethica

bunchuu

Level 7
Verified
can you tell how your system got infected by malware recently.
Which antivirus you were using at that time.
My last malware infection was my mistake, I used "compromised" software (pirated version of bitdefender) and freeware (MBAM free and immunet). Immunet can block and quarantine but cannot effectively removed malware.
So, I uninstalled pirated software, start new clean installation and use "non-pirated" AV (paid/giveaway/freeware) also add anti exploit and anti executable.

Last edited: