tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
@HarborFront thanks again for the tip.
But i don't want to have many addons on my browsers.
Anyway as i said before ram usage of FF isn't so much bigger than Cent so in the end there isn't any problem.
Thanks again for the tips i will take a look the next days.

Reactions: HarborFront

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Posting from centbrowser now... its pleasant to use this with font render extension. Also memory purge is nice when running heavy flash clients/ watching video streams as maraton. Definitely recommended

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Anyone running 64 bit windows, whos looking for cent browser. The main installer is 32bit, its very sloppy compared to 64.bit version. I was wondering how 32bit browser can take 800 mb on startup... after that i went for 64 bit and im here running all extensions 500mb of ram only.

Sometimes 32bit is lighter over 64, but in this case 64 bit windows users should go for 64 bit centbrowser

Reactions: oldschool
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.