Advice Request Buy Norton 360 Deluxe Global?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
What about amazon.com or it's there too expensive in your case?

Of course, I don't know if it's possible on your location to purchase:

Norton 360 Deluxe 2021 (5 devices) 34,99 $

It is only available to customers in the US :(
43E3E719-A15A-40E2-A8D5-56F4BFE96E2F.jpeg

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
IIRC I bought one that is only for US, and then I activated it using a vpn. Again I'm not sure though 😅
I am not gonna risk it. The version offered by AOL is for $4.99 per month which very unreasonable. It seems I will ditch Norton though I really like it.

Reactions: Cortex

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
guys just contact the support and they will help you.... i leave in Europe and it worked
Yip! Recently did this with a great friend of mine across the pond and he was super happy. Contact support and they should square you away for sure. They want to make sure their customers have 100% satisfaction. Hope that helps you @The Cog in the Machine

• Thanks
Reactions: Divine_Barakah

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.