Can I use Emsisoft and SecureAPlus? Any known issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2017
It´s a good idea. Nothing protects you 100%, and SecureAPlus is really light. Install it without offline antivirus and disable the engines of Emsisoft, Bitdefender and Clam.

Reactions: Deleted member 178

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I don't have anything against pairing Emsisoft Anti-Malware with SecureAPlus. :)

SAP would be for default-deny, while EAM would be for monitoring for any files allowed to run. :)

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I am actually using the config now. Emsisoft Anti-Malware, SecureAPlus (Emsisoft Engine Disabled), Zemana Anti Malware (Only with Identity Protection enabled, Realtime Protection Disabled. I use it for Anti-Keylogger.) :)

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Personally, I would recommend either Emsisoft + VoodooShield or Emsisoft + EXE Radar Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.