Basic Security Can Polat's Security Configuration

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Get some more on demand scanners : zemana anti malware , emsisoft emergency kit , Norton power eraser. Get a good ( free ) reliable backup : aomei backupper free or macrium reflect free. Thanks for sharing your config!

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Hum Ok, but ZoneAlarm Free comes with its own real-time module also FireWall, and do You mean have also in the same system Kaspersky Free AV???? :unsure::confused:

Also, Emsisoft Anti Malware is not an on demand solution but a complete real-time antivirus, so do You mean EmsiSoft Emergency Kit?

Can Polat

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 10, 2018
Hum Ok, but ZoneAlarm Free comes with its own real-time module also FireWall, and do You mean have also in the same system Kaspersky Free AV???? :unsure::confused:

Also, Emsisoft Anti Malware is not an on demand solution but a complete real-time antivirus, so do You mean EmsiSoft Emergency Kit?
I do writing mistakes sorry.I updated topic

Reactions: Garzaman

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2017
I think SecureAPlus is unnecessary in your configuration, it will only consume more system resources.
I don´t think so. SecureAPlus is really light and it's another layer of security. In my case, for example, I haven't used enough scanners on demand, because I have with SecureAPlus 12 scanners in real time, but I understand what you're saying, sometimes less is more, but if the computer doesn't suffer, I'm one of those who prefers a second and a third and a fourth... :eek: opinion and here SecureAPlus does an excellent job.(y)

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
I don´t think so. SecureAPlus is really light and it's another layer of security. In my case, for example, I haven't used enough scanners on demand, because I have with SecureAPlus 12 scanners in real time, but I understand what you're saying, sometimes less is more, but if the computer doesn't suffer, I'm one of those who prefers a second and a third and a fourth... :eek: opinion and here SecureAPlus does an excellent job.(y)
Well, for me, it's unnecessary, I see many people using security programs 3, 4 or even more (paranoid) that can cause conflicts and sacrifice machine performance for a threat that will not come, stuck for system performance, of course with security, but I believe that a good antivirus (in my case the G Data) will be enough, but each one each, people are free to choose what is best for them, and if it works, closed (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.