Can some one please Test & Review Nashwall Virus Proofer????

Rajat

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 20, 2015
Its a new Interesting security product that does not uses Threat Signatures. It has a Behavior Blocker component that Blocks threats while they're executed. They also claim to offer a feature that allows to Run Infected Files in such a way that they won't affect your System(this is not sandboxing). Can anyone please test this product & write a Review?????
Here is the Link to their Official Website.
URL: nashwall .com

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Rajat: I will create a quick review for this [ASAP], the interface already seems not quite appealing due to aging design however protection is always another side story. ;)

Reactions: Rajat

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
From website description, I think it similar to anti executable + firewall application. However, several words are misspelled.

Last edited:
Reactions: LabZero

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I'm sorry but seems the installer couldn't run very well, it just terminates itself; even though the system requirements match from the VM (Windows 7 x86).

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Seems like a joker to me. At the top it says

upload_2015-10-27_17-49-47.png

and at the end of the page it's saying

upload_2015-10-27_17-50-27.png

Also I don't understand how an Antivirus can optimize your system's performance up to 3 times :p

upload_2015-10-27_17-51-36.png

Updates and Internet not required has added spice to that joke. Is it going to be always same version :p ?

L

LabZero

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.