Cannot access internet after using Malawarebytes!! Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criquita

Thread author
Aug 28, 2016
After using Malawarebytes I think I have eliminated a driver because I cant use internet. I can connect to a wireless network but the browser doesn't work.

Thanks for your help

Reactions: Logethica

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
After using Malawarebytes I think I have eliminated a driver because I cant use internet. I can connect to a wireless network but the browser doesn't work.

Thanks for your help

What does it do? Is Malwarebytes blocking any specific website? Is the program Premium or Free? Possibly refresh your firewall settings to default.

Criquita

Thread author
Aug 28, 2016
Thanks! I have already done so and it's still not working. I've already unistalled Malawarebytes, I was using Free version. I've noticed that I can still access internet using Microsoft Edge, I don't know if it helps to know that :)

Thanks!!

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Thanks! I have already done so and it's still not working. I've already unistalled Malawarebytes, I was using Free version. I've noticed that I can still access internet using Microsoft Edge, I don't know if it helps to know that :)

Thanks!!
What is the browser that doesn't let you connect internet ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.