Question Cannot activate Avast Scam protection for Android

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXDj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
for android very bad update, i cant activate scam protection !

eXDj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
Use Phone by Google which comes with powerful spam protection.

You can report issues to Avast Mobile Security
ScamProtection_Menu_410x771.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Ink

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
OK… scam not spam.

Can you check the following key details:
  • Scam Protection is a paid feature.
  • Select Avast Mobile Security as your default web browser in your Android settings.
You can optionally try Avast One (Android) and see if the problem resolves. More details under Migration FAQ.

Edit: I have moved your post to a new thread to avoid hijacking the other Avast update for desktop.

Last edited:

eXDj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
OK… scam not spam.

Can you check the following key details:
  • Scam Protection is a paid feature.
  • Select Avast Mobile Security as your default web browser in your Android settings.
You can optionally try Avast One (Android) and see if the problem resolves. More details under Migration FAQ.
yes, i have key, i select but not activate, now i use bitdefender mobile for 6 months, but vpn only 200 mb/month

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
yes, i have key, i select but not activate, now i use bitdefender mobile for 6 months, but vpn only 200 mb/month
OK… I will close this thread.

Reactions: eXDj
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.