Cannot post in Hot Deals section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodkid

Thread author
Verified
Feb 19, 2013
Hello!

I tried several times to make a new thread in the hotdeals area, but it doesn't do anything and I don't get any error message. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Or are new members restricted?

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
All posts in the Giveaway section is moderated. So all new posts there will have to be approved by one of the MalwareTips Staff Team. Give it time and it will pop up. :)

Woodkid

Thread author
Verified
Feb 19, 2013
Oh sorry. I didn't know that. :/ Now I pressed the button several times. I hope there is no problem. Don't want to annoy the mods.
I'm sorry.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Woodkid said:
Oh sorry. I didn't know that. :/ Now I pressed the button several times. I hope there is no problem. Don't want to annoy the mods.
I'm sorry.

Don't worry they will sort it out. :) Just need to wait till they come on.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Just make sure that the Giveaways, contests and sweepstakes follow the Guidelines and Information posted at the top of the section- http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Giveaways-contests-and-sweepstakes

If they don't then they will not be approved, it can save you some work.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.