Can't Get rid of "BrowserModifier:Win32/Suptab!blnk"... Help!

rorrihd

Thread author
Nov 6, 2016
-Windows Defender had "Disinfect" selected, and I just hit "Apply Actions" to run the disinfect.

-That didn't work, so then I hit the "Clean System" button.

-performed the following scans:

AdwCleaner
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
HitmanPro

None worked.

I haven't tried Resetting my browser to default settings, It'll be a hassle to get those settings back. Plus the 3 Scans I did haven't helped and i'm running out of options, and Windows Defender Alert keeps popping up saying "Potentially harmful software detected.", I click on it and it tells me the same thing.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    44 KB · Views: 4
  • FRST.txt
    70.8 KB · Views: 2
  • AdwCleaner[S0].txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    45.2 KB · Views: 6

rorrihd

Thread author
Nov 6, 2016
Side Note: I tried Zemana Anti-Malware but it wont let me download because of my Antivirus/ HIPS Settings are blocking it? I added the file to my exclusion list, It wont run.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    7.9 KB · Views: 8

rorrihd

Thread author
Nov 6, 2016
Yes, I start google chrome and it pops up the Notification of "Potentially harmful software detected".

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.