Solved Can't sync with Firefox anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 27, 2012
I know this is a stupid problem but i have to share this with you guys :(
I can't sync my settings,bookmarks,history with my Firefox.
I'm stuck with this screen saying that my setup is complete but there is nothing synced.....
Capture.png

I have installed(fresh) Windows two times but same problem :(
I'm using Firefox 18.0.1
I also have tried to sync my account with older versions of Firefox.
I've been using Firefox since i was a kid but never had any problems :(

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Have you tried the possible solutions here?

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-sync-troubleshooting-and-tips#w_how-do-i-solve-sync-problems-without-an-error-message

Upvote 0

Imran

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 27, 2012
Fiery said:
Have you tried the possible solutions here?

http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-sync-troubleshooting-and-tips#w_how-do-i-solve-sync-problems-without-an-error-message

I'm not getting any errors or something...
I'm just stuck on the above screen.
I don't use Firefox on any other devices like Android Phone. I just use Firefox on PC.

Upvote 0

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Could be because of some of the software that you have that is conflicting maybe?

Upvote 0

Imran

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 27, 2012
McLovin said:
Could be because of some of the software that you have that is conflicting maybe?

No i don't have any softwares on that time because my Windows was freshly installed :(
Same problem on Linux too :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.