CBAD Cloud Antimalware 2014

Will you support, review and share our software with other webpages?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Last edited:

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
blocked and quarantined by ESET

ESET.PNG

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Blocked and quarantined by EAM
It is not blocked on EIS during installation or while running the program.
Scan in EIS & MBAM are clean.ESS is a FP

Please Note: In order to keep this thread on topic and focused on the program at hand,there should be no replies such as "Thanks" "Congratulations" "Nice program" etc. This should be for replies by the OP and those using the Beta version.Please read through the replies to make sure some bugs have not already been reported.There will be continual updates to the Beta version and it would be nice if the pertinent information by those testing the program and by Nico where not buried within pages of off topic replies.
I think most questions will be brought up by those testing the software and these will be addressed by Nico.Therefore holding off on questions would help as most will be answered during the Beta process.

Last edited:

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
only little problem with this had to uninstall comodo had a big issue with comodo and 360 TS both didnt like each other but it did caught 2 files in my download as threats so far its beta but it has the marking of an alternative to MBAM or hitman PRO as an on demand scanner good work nico and your staff looking forward of more improvements it your product well done btw i run windows 8.1

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Reported to Comodo for whitelisting: http://forums.comodo.com/news-annou...isted-2014-t100712.0.html;msg779504#msg779504
- nice UI
- great detection rate
- no realtime protection (yes, that's good for me)

- context menu item only on folders
- very slow scan
- useless detection names
- uses parts of Tiranium code (similar responses from the server)

@Malware1
Uses part of Tiranium code? o_O
You got to be kidding me right? I am not going to have my program being Tiranium talks infected.
That being said, its kinda obvious that the server reports to the scanner if a file is clean or not, so if you are pointing out the cloud cast and reply system then i can tell you that pretty much any cloud based engine replies with either:

1: Yes, Infected, Kill, or + To indicate a file is sick
2: No, Clean, Ignore or - to indicate a file is clean
Or a variation of above.

Otherwise it would not be a cloud scanner would it not?

But for the love of *bleep* do not associate me with Tiranium thats a insult to my team and a insult to our hard work.
Other then that thanks for your reaction.

Kind Regards Nico

Reactions: Secondmineboy

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
@Malware1
Uses part of Tiranium code? o_O
You got to be kidding me right? I am not going to have my program being Tiranium talks infected.
That being said, its kinda obvious that the server reports to the scanner if a file is clean or not, so if you are pointing out the cloud cast and reply system then i can tell you that pretty much any cloud based engine replies with either:

1: Yes, Infected, Kill, or + To indicate a file is sick
2: No, Clean, Ignore or - to indicate a file is clean
Or a variation of above.

Otherwise it would not be a cloud scanner would it not?

But for the love of *bleep* do not associate me with Tiranium thats a insult to my team and a insult to our hard work.
Other then that thanks for your reaction.

Kind Regards Nico
I'm not kidding, I know @Roxas helped you with PHPs, I just wanted to say the response from the server is very similar to Tiranium's response. :)
How can I submit undetected samples?

Reactions: Secondmineboy

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
I'm not kidding, I know @Roxas helped you with PHPs, I just wanted to say the response from the server is very similar to Tiranium's response. :)
How can I submit undetected samples?

Yes you can submit undetected samples to: support@fma-is.com
Look about Roxas and Tiranium, i know both Dubseven and Roxas and as i said last time Roxas knows a lot about servers.
And i did have a small issue which i asked him to help me with, as he was the first person i could think of who was online at that point.
I did say that open here on the forum did i not? But thats as far the association with Tiranium goes.
This is my very own software and the hard work of my team, so forgive me if i jump on this like a hawk, but it took us a long time to get this far, as this is my virtual baby.
That being said we are going to make this work, as lots of cookies are being prepared in our R&D department.
So just sit back and relax, but please do not bring up the name Tiranium with me as that only pisses me off and leaves a very sour taste.
And that is as far as i am prepared to go over this Tir Av thing.
From now on any Tir Av comments on my product are being ignored. As i said a few days ago i am not going to have that conversation again.

If you wanna help this project then by all means help our project.

Kind Regards Nico

Reactions: Xtwillight and Sasa

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Yes you can submit undetected samples to: support@fma-is.com
Look about Roxas and Tiranium, i know both Dubseven and Roxas and as i said last time Roxas knows a lot about servers.
And i did have a small issue which i asked him to help me with, as he was the first person i could think of who was online at that point.
I did say that open here on the forum did i not? But thats as far the association with Tiranium goes.
This is my very own software and the hard work of my team, so forgive me if i jump on this like a hawk, but it took us a long time to get this far, as this is my virtual baby.
That being said we are going to make this work, as lots of cookies are being prepared in our R&D department.
So just sit back and relax, but please do not bring up the name Tiranium with me as that only pisses me off and leaves a very sour taste.
And that is as far as i am prepared to go over this Tir Av thing.
From now on any Tir Av comments on my product are being ignored. As i said a few days ago i am not going to have that conversation again.

If you wanna help this project then by all means help our project.

Kind Regards Nico
I didn't say you're stealing, I meant there are some similar codes in your scanner and Tiranium. Sorry if i offended you.

Reactions: Xtwillight

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
I didn't say you're stealing, I meant there are some similar codes in your scanner and Tiranium. Sorry if i offended you.

Right ok, that settled then.
But you might wanna change your words to: About FMA using parts of the Tiranium code.
Because thats beyond the reasonable doubt NOT true. And yes that part does sort of offend me.
Any cloud based system works with such config as i explained above.
So kindly i request you change that as it looks BAD.

Anyway no hard feelings m8 and you are most welcome helping and supporting us.

Kind Regards Nico

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Right ok, that settled then.
But you might wanna change your words to: About FMA using parts of the Tiranium code.
Because thats beyond the reasonable doubt NOT true. And yes that part does sort of offend me.
Any cloud based system works with such config as i explained above.
So kindly i request you change that as it looks BAD.

Anyway no hard feelings m8 and you are most welcome helping and supporting us.

Kind Regards Nico
Should I setup automatic submissions to support@fma-is.com? You will receive all my samples, including the already detected ones. In the future if you want I can scan each file with the scanner and send only if it was undetected. But few changes in the scanner will be needed so it can be easily automatized.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
Should I setup automatic submissions to support@fma-is.com? You will receive all my samples, including the already detected ones. In the future if you want I can scan each file with the scanner and send only if it was undetected. But few changes in the scanner will be needed so it can be easily automatized.

Yes we are working on a automatized system that allows automated uploads.
Right now email malware submissions only, but if you like i could give you a FTP account and upload a *rar (PSW Protected) archive to the server and our research team can work with that.

How does that sound?

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Yes we are working on a automatized system that allows automated uploads.
Right now email malware submissions only, but if you like i could give you a FTP account and upload a *rar (PSW Protected) archive to the server and our research team can work with that.

How does that sound?
Can I use ZIP? If yes, then send me the FTP account in a PM :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Please Note: In order to keep this thread on topic and focused on the program at hand,there should be no replies such as "Thanks" "Congratulations" "Nice program" etc. This should be for replies by the OP and those using the Beta version.Please read through the replies to make sure some bugs have not already been reported.There will be continual updates to the Beta version and it would be nice if the pertinent information by those testing the program and by Nico where not buried within pages of off topic replies.
I think most questions will be brought up by those testing the software and these will be addressed by Nico.Therefore holding off on questions would help as most will be answered during the Beta process.
@Nico@FMA will notify us via this thread when there are updates and new Beta versions along with any other pertinent news regarding this project.He would like it conveyed to the members to please refrain from asking questions that do not pertain to the performance of the beta version by those testing it.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
'Our antimalware will support the following operating systems:
Windows Vista, Windows XP ..'

- but Windows XP has natively .NET Framework 2 version .. then could you make your software to work with this .NET Framework 2 version, to allow Windows XP users to run your software - urgent, please!

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2013
'Our antimalware will support the following operating systems:
Windows Vista, Windows XP ..'

- but Windows XP has natively .NET Framework 2 version .. then could you make your software to work with this .NET Framework 2 version, to allow Windows XP users to run your software - urgent, please!

Actually the program will advise to download it, if its not present.
Also the next version will check for these requirements upon install and deal with it.

Good comment +1 m8.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Personally I highly doubt that there would be people who would add to their machine by download additional .NET Frameworks ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.