I

illumination

Looks good other then i would add some form of back up for the system and your personal files, the system back up being most important, it is a fail safe, should all else fail.

Reactions: Nitlott and echo1

CC81

Level 2
HTTPS Everywhere works nice. I have question: Is it any alternative for Bitdefender Trafficlights?

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
HTTPS Everywhere works nice. I have question: Is it any alternative for Bitdefender Trafficlights?
m.alternativeto.net/software/bitdefender-trafficlight/

But you may have a choice its either expert base detection (McAfee siteadvisor and others) or community based ratings ( WOT and Webutation)

echo1

Level 20
Verified
No. Trafficlights provides a different form protection (content at the site is malicious, etc.). HTTPS Everywhere encrypts your communications with other websites.

echo1

Level 20
Verified
avira browser safety also?
Look at the different products and compare their features. Most products will provide the same or similar forms of protection. In the case of HTTPS Everywhere, it just provides secure communication to various sites. Comparing it to these other products is like comparing apples to oranges. Two different protection strategies.