CCE 2.2.217899.172 Final Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
https://forums.comodo.com/comodo-cleaning-essentials-cce-killswitch-cce/comodo-cleaning-essentials-22217899172-final-released-t78945.0.html;msg565421#msg565421

(From egemen)
Hello Everyone,

We are excited to announce that CCE 2.2 has just been released. We would like to thank all of our beta testers who helped us to achieve this release.

What's new in CCE 2.2.217899.172 at a glance?

NEW New KillSwitch
NEW New CCE UI
NEW Aggressive mode in KillSwitch and CCE (start with SHIFT key pressed)
NEW Autorun Analyzer
NEW Smart scan in CCE
NEW Boot logging feature in KillSwitch
NEW “Import Virus Database” feature in CCE
IMPROVED More powerful disk access method when scanning for malware
IMPROVED More powerful Quick Repair in KillSwitch
IMPROVED MBR scanner for multiple operating system configurations
FIXED BSOD when releasing kernel hooks under certain circumstances
FIXED CCE may crash when analyzing NTFS steams under certain circumstances
FIXED System file protection during cleanup

Available at Comodo Forum

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Thanks for keep us up to date, NSG001.

Cheers.

**edited: seems interested with this feature, so it's almost like hitman pro breach mode?
NEW Aggressive mode in KillSwitch and CCE (start with SHIFT key pressed)

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Thanks for the heads up. I hope you are aware that only comodo members have access to this so it would be better if you inform people to register and download it from comodo forums.

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Valentin N said:
I hope you are aware that only comodo members have access to this so it would be better if you inform people to register and download it from comodo forums.

Post amended to reflect this :)

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
That forum previously had beta permissions, (registration required) but since this is the final release, it will change.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Gonna forward on their final version, their KillSwitch version is my favorite tool so far. ;)

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Love CCE, Kill switch is the best..... Saved me from spending a hour trying to unlock TM and its features make everything so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.